Live Show Link Change (For July 22nd)

On Sunday evening, Radio Misterioso will be streaming from a different location than the killradio studio. The live show link at the top right corner of the page will switch over to the test stream a few minutes before broadcast at 8PM PST. Click on that link to hear the show live. It is being provided by Miles Lewis of the Anomaly News Syndicate.

At least, this is what I’m planning to do!

We are testing the static link to see if it works properly. I will play music, perhaps talk to friends, and maybe take some calls. I will give out a phone number at that time. If you click the link now, it should be streaming the Anomaly Radio Network.

I am testing another system in order to try and eliminate technical problems, especially with phone/ interview systems. This is in addition to plans for a continuous streaming audio link that plays archived episodes of Radio Misterioso 24/7 (along with the occasional rare UFO audio tracks.)

Thank you for your continued support and keep listening!

Meanwhile, here is an interesting coincidence: The recent revelations by former CIA employee Chase Brandon about Roswell prompted a friend of mine to notice that the 1979 film Flying Saucers Are Real was narrated by a man named Brandon Chase.

This entry was posted in upcoming shows and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Live Show Link Change (For July 22nd)

1. Frank Glaza says:

Wow, so mysterious!

2. AJ Gulyas says:

So no more KillRadio?

Maybe for a few more weeks, but unless the technical problems I have been bringing up for months are ironed out, I will probably do the shows live from home.

How long before your book is out?

• AJ Gulyas says:

I send the finished manuscript to the publisher by the end of August, then the usual nonsense with proofs, indexing, pointing out all my mis-spellings, etc. I expect it to be sometime in 2013 (fingers crossed!)

3. “The recent revelations by former CIA employee Chase Brandon about Roswell prompted a friend of mine to notice that the 1979 film Flying Saucers Are Real was narrated by a man named Brandon Chase.”

That. Is. Cool. 😉

4. drew hempel says:

Wow — that’s so funny. I used to have that on VHS and I definitely remember that name — I think there was some subconscious association going on for me. Hmm. Good find. Does make you wonder. Like subconscious advertising.

5. Sorcha Da'ath says:

That’s weird, because I kept mixing his name around like that, calling him Brandon Chase in my mind.

6. drew hempel says:

For those who didn’t notice Greg did an awesome show — made the “49 listeners” show shine.

7. Sagacious says:

Will this show go up on iTunes?

All the shows go up on intunes on the day they are posted. I will post the most recent one with my friend Don Newcomer in the next day or so.