Walter Bosley – I Will See You In Time

Now that I have the podcasting working properly, we shall continue where we left off in December (!)

Longtime friend and co-host Walter Bosley stopped by last night to talk about his new time travel fiction novel I Will See You In Time. I just finished reading it and was pleasantly surprised at what a page-turner it was. The story is written in the pre-WWII style of adventure fiction and follows a federal agent who comes upon a method of time travel which allows him to solve a decades-old series of murders in Southern California. There is also a love story in there too.

Of course, Walter used his own history as an FBI and Air Force agent to inform his take on the main character. We talk about this and other subjects related to the novel, such as causality, the nature of time, and the fact that the story will be banned in China.

This entry was posted in Authors, forgotten history, Government, Intelligence, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 comments on “Walter Bosley – I Will See You In Time

1. Charles Swenson on said:

So glad to see you back up!!!

I’m looking forward to hearing more from you now, though I do have to admit I’m sorry to hear you had to loose your job to find that time!

I intend to listen tonight to this latest episode, and look forward to more to come….

Charles

2. Charles Swenson on said:

Glad to see you back up! It’s good to see that at least something good can come of your loosing your job; as a listener it’s sometimes hard to remember that you do have a life outside of the hours you share on line.

I’m looking forward to listening to this post tonight, and look forward to hearing more in the future….

Thanks!

Charles

• Greg on said:

Charles,

Thanks for your support. It really does mean a lot.
      Almost finished fixing the site, just need to load a few more audio and picture files. When I get back from a trip here in a couple of weeks, The show will start up again with a reasonably normal schedule of guests.

3. Laurence Zankowski on said:

Greg,

glad to see you are finally back at it. And to think you were here in the Albuquerque area. I was just a few miles away from your conference. I apologize for missing your talk.

Anyhow, do we have to do the log in thing or is that all over?

be well

Laurence

• Greg on said:

Laurence, Glad to see you here at the site again too. What log in thing are you referring to? I have a short memory I guess.

• Laurence zankowski on said:

Greg,

The old site had a log in to add comments. Just was wondering if you we going to do that again. I just checked my email and the log in stuff for RM was back in august 2010, just around the time your website got hit.

Lots of us waited patiently for your return.
        Laurence

• Greg on said:

Laurence,

I just set up the site with the defaults. I think you can add comments even if you’re not a registered user.

Funny, I often don’t remember that there are people who like to listen to the show. In fact, I’m pleasantly surprised when anyone actually comes out and says so!

• Laurence zankowski on said:

Greg,

I just can not figure out how to hear you live. Kill radio doesn’t work for me. So, it’s your time shifted podcasts that I listen to…

Laurence

4. Andreas Vlach on said:

Very happy as well to see this back up! :)

Since living in Europe I got no other chance to listen to your fascinating shows then via the podcasts – also very nice to hear again from Walter Bosley, always a great conversation to listhen to with him. (Hope his books will be available in other formats then Kindle soon, since i dont own one and any physical book postage from the US is quite expensive).

Wish you the best and have fun on your trips!
    Andreas
    (Germany)

• Greg on said:

Thanks Andreas! I knew I had some fans outside of the US. I am also planning to get the show signed up with the itunes podcasts as well.

• Andreas Vlach on said:

That would be great :) Anyway, if you (or Walter) ever need some research / translation help from Germany / German, please dont hesitate to ask :)

Andreas

5. red pill junkie on said:

Oooh yes! how I’ve missed my Radio Misterioso fix :)

The only thing missing is a Paypal button, Greg —I’m sure there are a lot of people who would like to show you their appreciation for all the time & effort you spent during these past months.

6. Pete Diggens on said:

Excellent to see Radio Misterioso back posting shows here, been recording it myself live but living in the UK [ it goes out at 3am here ] it’s a bit hit and miss.

Greg please keep doing what you’re doing, this is the best Podcast by a country mile on the subject, all the others apart from yours and Tim B’s seem to be going to pot this year. You’ve got perfect balanced way of looking at this stuff; down-to-earth yet un-cynical.

And here’s hoping jobs are forthcoming very soon, been in that boat myself and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

One last thing, who recorded those two ‘Yellow Submarine’ covers from this show?
    One sounded like a Thai/Indian recording and like Eddie Van Halen on a Banjo.

Have a good holiday and Paypal button, yes good idea.

• Greg on said:

Hello Pete, and thanks for the compliments!

I am going to try and tough it out by living on my wits for awhile and see how that works out. Maybe the payapl button will help. There are other plans in the works along those lines as well.

I’ll look up the artists on those cover tunes when I get home. One was actually from Japan.

7. Walter Bosley on said:

Andreas,

The book is now available in print-on-demand at LuLu.com!

Walter

8. Thom vane on said:

Hi mate just another weird foreigner happy to see the podcasts back! is the any chance Of hearing the two shows you did with tim binall? It seemed to me that you were simply dropping science when you were on his show so I’m curious about the ensuing brouhaha. Either way – thanks for your hard work mate!
    -Thom from Aus

• Greg on said:

Hey Thom,
      Thanks for the support! I am not sure what you mean by “dropping science.” To me, science is just as important as art, intuition, and all other things that it means to be human and how we comprehend the world.

I’m out of the town for a few days, but will post the lost episodes when I return.

• Thom vane on said:

Nice one, thanks mate! I look forward to them.

Dropping science is slang for ‘telling it like it is’. That’s what I get for trying to be cool. ;)