Nick Redfern – Final Events: The U.S. Government and Demonic UFOs

Nick Redfern has been a very good friend for a very long time, and it was a pleasure to welcome him to the program once again to talk about one of his most controversial books.

In short, Final Events and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife is the story Nick uncovered about a secret U.S. Government group that has been around since the 1950s and who labor under the belief that all UFO and specifically “alien” phenomena are demonic in origin. They are committed to fighting this supposed evil influence over mankind, and if possible, to defeat it.

Nick describes the genesis of this group called the “Collins Elite” which began in the 1950s while background checks were being done on infamous rocket pioneer Jack Parsons and his connection to the “wickedest man in the world,” Aliester Crowley. The group became convinced that Parsons and his cohorts opened some sort of psychic doorway that ushered in the age of flying saucers.

Confused? Intrigued? You’ll be less of the first and more of the second after listening to this episode of Radio Misterioso, recorded on April 17th of 2011.

Note: Neither Nick nor I “believe” all of this wholeheartedly. As Nick says, it is an interesting story and one he wanted to tell after talking to a few individuals in the group.

The photo above was taken when Nick and I visited the grave of Paul Bennewitz in New Mexico.

This entry was posted in Authors, books, Conspiracies, Government, Intelligence and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 comments on “Nick Redfern – Final Events: The U.S. Government and Demonic UFOs

This comment of Nick’s about his interview with this weird little doctor, and the feeling he had akin to be ‘close to a dog ready to bite’, is very similar to something Whitley Strieber wrote about in his book Transformation, and how some manager in a NY bookstore had an encounter with what one might imagine to be ‘visitors’ in disguise; the guy also had that uncomfortable feeling, using exactly that same metaphor.

I was kinda expecting Nick to mention the little doctor asked to keep Nick’s pen as a souvenir ;)

PS: There is something I don’t understand, though: If (according to the Collins Elite) these ‘demons’ harvest our souls as if we were cattle, and are therefore not that interested in us and our development as long as we survive so they can keep feeding on us, then why would they be interested in trying to deceive us into thinking they are aliens so they can come on in force sometime in the future?

There’s this saying: the biggest trick the devil ever pulled, is making the world believe he doesn’t exist. So why would these demons want to deceive us into thinking they are aliens? in what way would that improve their soul-harvesting business?

• Greg on said:

I don’t know the exact answer to that, I guess you’d have to ask Nick.

From my point of view, any attempts to figure out how any non-human intelligence would interact with us is very difficult if not impossible. We cannot think like them, would not know their motivations, and we are slaves to our expectations. The Collins Elite (if they exist(ed) and Nick’s book is accurate) may be making this sort of mistake. They may be so invested in their dogma that it blinds them to other possibilities.

• Red Pill Junkie on said:

That’s the main lesson to be learned about them: that even though people in government might have looked, or are looking into this phenomenon, and they might have more resources and better data at their disposal, if they don’t overcome the issue of cultural bias and preconceptions then they will be as far away to the answer as we are.

But there’s another thing I’m wondering about this whole issue: and that is if there has actually been any experimental scientific research, within some secret government group, that has tried to confirm the existence of what we call ‘the soul’.

I ask this because over the years I’ve found some unconnected pieces of information that, strangely enough, have more-or-less reached the same conclusion: that Yes the soul exists, and it consists of a certain cloud of entangled electrons that somehow do not conform to the quantum laws of Heissemberg’s uncertainty principle.

So I guess what I would like to know is if the Collin’s Elite investigation was mostly speculative and theoretical. Like when they researched NDEs; were they just gathering anecdotal evidence, or did they actually assembled some type of lab-controlled experiments?

• RPJ,

Again, I think you’d have to ask Nick about that. I do know of a study that was done that weighed people at the moment of death. There was also one that weighed sheep at death to see if there was any difference. I believe that both were inconclusive. I would extrapolate from the entangled particles idea and submit that this loosely-defined “soul” is a sort of anti-entropic force that finds a locus in our physical bodies. This is most assuredly not a new idea.

• Red Pill Junkie on said:

>“I would extrapolate from the entangled particles idea and submit that this loosely-defined “soul” is a sort of anti-entropic force that finds a locus in our physical bodies. This is most assuredly not a new idea.”

Yeah, that sounds kinda like what Castañeda presented in his book, how human consciousness is the result of Universal energy lines ‘converging’ inside the node of what he described as a ‘luminous egg’. I get the feeling that String theory might be able to give us some answers in that regard :)

• Mathew McKenzie on said:

“…we are slaves to our expectations.”

Greg, that’s a great turn of phrase. In fact, I think it sums up the dilemma quite nicely.

3. dia sobin on said:

I really don’t know what’s more frightening about Redfern’s scenario – that the governmental bureaucracy only studies this sort of phenomena for the purposes of social engineering and potential weapons of war; or, that said bureaucracy relies on practitioners of black magic to achieve their nefarious goals; or, that within this said bureaucracy continues to exist a body of fundamental Christian religious fanatics who would subliminally force their sinister belief systems upon the world at large; or that “hell” exists as a proposed afterlife populated by a species of soul-sucking greys.

Gee, fellas, what’s not to love? :-(

• Dia,

I don’t even know if the story is completely true! Also, I don’t recall that there were any official “black magicians” working for the government, at least not in this interview. It reminds me of a short story by William Burroughs about a Colonel who is looking for ways to weaponize ESP and the occult.

4. Steve on said:

I just finished reading Nick Redfern’s book. I will say upfront that I am a conservative Christian and have believed now for a while after my own 2 year UFO/alien research study that this is all a demonic deception. Especially after seeing what Jacques Vallee uncovered in his latest book about how long these UFO-type manifestations have been going on. I think Nick’s book is GREAT. And, I am quite familiar with all of the books that the Collins Elite told him are important in this study. All that said, if what the Collins Elite told Nick is true, they have it quite wrong. The demons do not want to “harvest” souls, per se, for energy or anything like that. They are interested in pulling people away from God. That is ALL that they are interested in. Pulling people away from salvation in Jesus Christ. That is why they are always putting down Christian doctrine. That is what the end time scenariou is basically about….making people follow a Satanic deception and turning away from God’s salvation. Just wanted to put my two cents in…

• Steve,

I appreciate your comments, and your point of view is clear. For myself, the compass I use to examine these issues are any discerning reason and collection of facts I can bring to bear on the problem. That is probably why we have an intellect and a moral sense in the first place. Issues and stories that I cannot check out are subject to being affected by belief, which I try to guard against. I think that doubt should be a friend, not something to run from.

• James on said:

“I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning…”

5. James on said:

Project Blue Beam was briefly mentioned, and I always wondered about this entry on RationalWiki, which claims the theory’s source is in a mid-’70s Star Trek film script by Roddenberry, which wasn’t used

Scroll down to “The actual source of the theory” if interested

>“All the steps of the conspiracy theory were in the unmade mid-’70s Star Trek film script by Roddenberry, which were recycled for the ST:TNG episode Devil’s Due, broadcast in 1991.”

He… I remember that episode. Kind of like the complete opposite of what Nick presented in Final Events —instead of demons disguising as aliens, aliens disguising as demons :3

7. dia sobin on said:

Yo Greg!

Oh, don’t get me wrong… I didn’t actually say I thought the story true… but it’d make a helluva sci-fi screenplay… or TV mini-series!!! ;-)

8. Adam B. on said:

The answer to that is simple theyre not keeping us around to feed on us and take our souls from us right away, they’re here for a coming mass illusion to come in disguise as aliens (which they are not) to deceive us into thinking aliens exist and they’re the ones who created us and our religions there for making us atheist (those who believe them) taking us away from the belief in God and His Son Jesus Christ. With all the bombardment of alien movies and indoctrination and conditioning of false science such as evolution, space travel, ect. People will believe it and the great falling away from the true faith will begin sending many into perdition. Yes the greatest trick ever pulled was indeed making the world think he doesn’t exist because if u don’t believe in him you won’t believe in God. That’s the great harvest that’s how he will take souls. Those who fall away due to deception and gullibility due to a lack of faith. Satan doesn’t care what we believe in as long as it’s not God. That’s how they gain souls, that’s how they get back at God but in the end, all will be exposed for what they are (diabolical). God wins but sadly not without losing many souls to hell due to deception and disbelief in the truth.

• Thanks for your comments, but you probably won’t like the other shows we have done, since we actively stay away from those who claim to have the Truth. For all my fence-sitting, I am firmly against any brand of fundamentalism. People are free to believe what they prefer, but please don’t try to claim that it works for everyone, politically, spiritually, philosophically etc. Best wishes.