Supergroup: Ecker/ Kimball/ Bosley

Two friends traveled to the studio to join Walter and I for a long (2.5 hour) conversation that ranged far. Don Ecker is best known as the research director for UFO Magazine in the 1990s. He currently hosts Dark Matters Radio, which airs weekdays from 10-midnight PST at Cyberstation USA. Paul Kimball returned for his fourth appearance on the show. Film writer/ producer Paul is probably best known to our audience from his film Best Evidence: The Top 10 UFO Sightings, and his website The Other Side Of Truth.

All of us are currently associated with the Paracast program in various roles as occasional guests or co-hosts. Walter is involved in a small controversy on the Paracast community forums, which we discussed last week, and should be posted soon.

The rare face-to-face meeting of thoughtful minds who are all interested in the paranormal gave me an excuse as a host to guide the conversation to areas that I wanted to hear about, such as Don’s stories about middle eastern jinns, Paul’s journey from confirmed skeptic to near-believer during the filming of his latest TV series on ghosts, and Walter’s experiences in the Air Force and FBI. Praise and scorn was also heaped on various personalities in the UFO field.

The show was a lot of fun, Walter brought pizza, I brought beer, and we hope you enjoy the show.

This entry was posted in Government, Intelligence, UFOs and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 comments on “Supergroup: Ecker/ Kimball/ Bosley

1. red pill junkie on said:

“Film writer/ producer Paul is probably best known to our audience from his film Best Evidence: The Top 10 UFO Sightings, and his website The Other Side Of Truth.”

…And henceforth he will forever be known for a rather shocking and personal disclosure! :-P

Really great show; I had the chance to hear it live 2 weeks ago (the first time I do that, actually). I don’t know whether it was the pizza, the beer, OR the roaches that which prompted all the guests to be at their very best :)

2. SpaceBrother on said:

RPJ,
    He said so many things on the show, I can’t remember what the shocking personal disclosure was.

Hope you can listen live more often!

3. Ward on said:

Where else can you get an agnostic, a Marxist, a Vietnam vet, and an AFOSI officer in the same studio and have them all be buddies and chums. Enjoy the pizza and beer together and unite to fight stinkin’ roaches. Who knew that is such a unifying field ;)

4. DamnDirtyApe on said:

Great show.. could have listened all day long.

Something about the free-form round table format makes for an easy listening experience.

When guys like Kimball and Redfern etc. show up, you all strike the right balance between sanity, open-mindedness, paranormal knowledge and expertise, creativity etc.

- TJ

PS: Too bad you don’t have a live chatroom to accompany the show.

5. SpaceBrother on said:

DDA,

I like talking with my sane friends best, and I’m glad that others enjoy it.

I suppose I could set up a chat room, but I’m the host, producer, and engineer all at the same time. It might be too much. Perhaps a forum would be better.

6. Daniel on said:

Great show! I’m with DDA – I could listen to a show like this all day long.

Btw Greg I’ve tried to email you with Project Beta ebook info that was raised last week on Don’s show but it says your mailbox is full and it can’t be delivered.

7. Greg on said:

Daniel,

Try greg@radiomisterioso.com.

8. Great show. Interesting to hear Philip Imbrogno mentioned. Also Paul the Badger Kimball is on good comic form.