Tim Binnall: Paranormal Radio

Tim Binnall joined me again last week to talk about his recent guests on Binnall Of America, how we conduct interviews, and to announce that I had officially won the 2013 BoA baseball pool, among many other subjects. We also find out that his one of his guests had a novel explanation for the Amelia Earhart disappearance.
This entry was posted in influences, UFO audio, ufology and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 comments on “Tim Binnall: Paranormal Radio

1. shotz90s on said:

Don’t judge all of us in the middle of country. I have unbelievable hatred for the Cardinals. Never liked them, never will. Hope this is the last series they go to in a long, long time. Go Sox!

2. mrs. eccentric on said:

Just noodling around looking for a scintillating new podcast or two to get me inspired for a session of dusting, terlet cleanin’, and ironing when i find, not one, but TWO new Radio Misterios!!! Kudos to you, Greg, for doing your bit to help keep America tidier ;) steph

I like Tim’s live shows. Unfortunately he broadcasts around the same time that Micah Hanks’s Gralien Report is aired. I might make an exception if you two make the ‘year in review’ show on the live format –MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! :P

I also know that the Ustream account is expensive, so I’ll try to chip in a few bucks for him before the year is over. Same goes for you too, Greg :)

• You can download the live shows the following day.

• Red Pill Junkie on said:

Oh I know –and I do– but I like the ability to interact with the host & guest(s) via the chatroom :)

Speaking of which, when the hell are we gonna have a proper chatroom for RM, Greg??? I ain’t signing up to Facebook, you temptress Jezabel you!

• Red Pill Junkie on said:

Oh I know –and I do– but I like the opportunity to interact with both the host & the guest(s) via the chatroom :) Listen to the BoAL with Paul Kimball & you’ll see what I mean ;)

• Anna Maria on said:

I wish you could download Greg’s shows the day after they air. I just hate thinking about all the good shows I have missed out on because I’m busy when he broadcasts..*sniff sniff*.. =(

@ Kirk: I know –and I do– but I’ve always liked the chance to interact with both the host & guest(s) via the chatroom :)

5. Phil Fraering on said:

I finally got a chance to listen to this tonight… upon hearing that you may or may not have visited Louisiana last week… all I can say is, it’s probably not a good time to visit. You might want to wait another month until summer is over.

6. Anna Maria on said:

Greg,
    You and Tim are an AWESOME team! I love listening to you guys together..because you really bring out the best in each other..and the conversation just flows so naturally. And thanks for educating me on the Unarians..I had no idea they existed but found the conversation about them fascinating. Not to mention I now want to visit their center just for kicks..lol. I know this sounds self-serving..but I think it would be really cool if you had Tim on monthly..the way Art Bell would have on Linda Moulton Howe to discuss the latest weird news. I’m sure you guys could find plenty to chat about..so that’s my humble little suggestion. And don’t think I didn’t notice when you mentioned how people have been asking you to upload shows more frequently..I just KNEW you were talking about me..lol. But thank you thank you thank you Papito..you made my day with this show..and I can only hope you find time in your busy schedule to keep uploading for us..your faithful listeners in crime.. =)

Besitos! =)

7. Indridi I. Kaldtsen on said:

This show inspired new respect in me for Tim. I sort of wrote him off a while back when he defended martial law in Boston, and George Knapp admitted he not only is willing to protect the corporate interests of Robert Bigelow through self-censoring his writing, but actually believes the official 9/11 fable. Tim’s OK. I’d even invite him over for lunch. I wish he was a little less formal with BoA (foreword, introduction, interview during which he sucks on cigarettes and feels guilty about it followed by wrap-up and announcements) but hey, maybe they taught him that at the Sorbonne, what the heck do I know. The whole baseball thing is lost on me, and sports in general. I guess Greg ran into some delays at LAX because of the shooting there on his return from New Orleans, but still managed to call in during Don Ecker’s show, which was great. Greg again called for a relaxation of egos in “the field” and for a decentralized approach to investigating the phenomenon.

I, too, wish there were more postings of the RM I have missed. I have only managed to listen in, partially, once. The time zones do not favor me. Even the poor shows are better than none. I understand it is a labor of love, and Greg must proceed as he sees fit, but more would be better, rather than a deterioration of the high standards clearly already set. As for facebook, non-starter. Live chat would be OK, but it doesn’t have to be administered by Greg, it should probably be the initiative of the listeners, using whatever means they see fit, IRC, anonymous webchat or whatever. What Greg really needs is a website generated by all 20 of the listeners called ihategregbishop.com or misteriosogab.com to sort of keep him in line when he screws up, which is pretty much constantly. jk. Thanks for the shows, Greg, they’re all very much appreciated.